I have been nominated for sunshine blogger award by this brilliant and inspiring blogger Shubham Verma. Thank you shubham. He has been always a great supporter. Please Check out his blog 👉👉 Shubham Stories . I am sure, you will not regret.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display sunshine blogger award in your post/ on your blog.
5. Notify nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
Questions asked by Shubham and my answers :-
1)Books or ebooks?
I like physical copy of a book more than ebooks for sure. The physical copy is tangible. You literally feel like,you own it. Anytime better than ebooks where you get distracted easily. I love bookmarks and highlighted sentences to read again and again😄😊 old soul!!😀
2)Shopping online or in the shop?
I prefer offline shopping more for clothes and shoes to buy😄😄 otherwise online shopping is a good because it saves your time a lot. So it depends on what I want to buy😉😊
3)Home cooked food or restaurant?
Home cooked food for sure specially if I don’t have to cook.😄😄 Restaurants,only to try new cuisine or if any occasion.
4)Is there something you always take with you in your travels?
Mobile charger,money and good pair of shoes. If I am travelling with a kid, something is equal to everything.🙄🙃
5)What is the most amazing fact about yourself that you would like to share with your reader?
I am resilient. In difficult times, I cry a lot but once it’s done, I bounce back with more inner strength. Not only I but every women are resilient for that matter.😊😊 More power to us.💪
6) can you share a ‘don’t’ advice too?
Yes, please don’t talk down to yourself in your mind or anyone in front of others.
7) if you have one superpower what would you pick and why?
Great question. If I have one superpower I want to change our education system as it doesn’t teach us how to cope with real life situations!!
8) Do you have any favourite celebrity or author?
Celebrity– Priyanka Chopra, anytime.
Author– cannot pick one. Sudha Murthy, Robin Sharma, Kajal Oza Vaidya to name a few.
9) what’s something that will always be in fashion, no matter how much time passes?
Simplicity. Be it in your nature or in clothes you wear.
10) Have you broken any new resolution yet? If so what?
Yes many. 😀😀 one of them was to be patient with my 3 year old son and don’t get triggered by his tantrums. It broke a very next day.🙄😄 I am trying my best 🙏
11) Is there anything you would like to do, but you have never done?
Oh! Many many things. Right now I want to get a tattoo done!
My Questions to nominees :–
1) Tea or Coffee?
2) Early bird or night owl?
3) Practical or theoretical?
4) what’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
5) what really makes you angry?
6) If you could start your life all over again,what would you do differently?
7) what was the single best realisation, you have ever had?
8) which book has influenced you the most?
9) do you believe in luck? Why?
10) what’s next on your bucket list?
11) favourite quote?
1) Sonia Dogra
3) Accidental blogger
4) Chitra Roy
7) Amarjeet Sonia Madan
8) prashasti patel
9) Priyanka Nair
10) Ameet Kothari
11) Nirant Gurav